1.Security will be provided during exhibition & will be taken all precautionary measures but the Organizers cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage.
- Insurance, transportation, framing expenses, storage & breakage etc. will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors. Taxes of sold artworks & logistic expenses if any, has to be paid by the exhibitors.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Booth rent once paid can’t be cancelled. If full payment is not received within the due date then the amount paid will be forfeited & the space will be used by the organizers discretion. The Organizer reserves the right to alter the floor layout, location of the allocated space, shape of the booth & entry/exit gate etc. if circumstances demand.
- Organizer will not be responsible if the show is cancelled/abandoned/suspended fully or in part due to any unto‐ward incident beyond organizers control or deed of God etc. In such cases the organizer will repay the booth rent (except application fee) after deducting all expenses occurred from the announcement of the show till date or adjust in the next exhibition. No refund of rent (full or partial) will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Selection & display of the artworks/photographs at the sole discretion of the organizer & no copy work will be allowed to display. No previous award discount is applicable.
- Organizer will do the publicity according to the budget, capacity & feasibility but cannot be made responsible for footfall/sale etc. due to any unavoidable situation beyond organizers control.
- All the above mentioned features may be altered or cancelled anytime at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- The Exhibitors have to obtain a casual or permanent GST number for conducting sales.
- Credit/Debit card swipe machines have to be brought/arranged by the exhibitors if needed.
- All disputes are subject to Thane Jurisdiction only.