“Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Pune Edition) April’23
“Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Pune Edition)
Venue:-Siddhi Banquet Hall, DP Road, Vakil Nagar
Near Mhatre Bridge, Erandawane, Pune-4
Dates-13th to 16th April 2023.
A leading International platform for contemporary art designed by Indian Art Promoter for all kinds of artists, sculptors, galleries, photographers, animators, art Institutes, art stores, art magazines, handcrafted & decorative arts etc.
It has successfully completed 6th editions in Nehru Centre, Mumbai.
Exhibitor’s Profile-Paintings, Cartoons, Calligraphy, Greetings, Sculptures, Graphics, Digital Prints, Photographs, Installations, Illustrations, Art materials, Art Magazines, Art Institutes/Classes, Artefacts, Ceramic, All kinds of Handcrafted, Recycled & Decorative arts etc.
Visitor’s Profile- Professionals, Architects, Interior designers, Collectors, Connoisseurs, Art lovers, Industrialists, Celebrities, VIPs, Hoteliers, Home decorators, Corporates, Jewellers, Exporters, General Clients etc.
Advertisement & Campaigns- All major newspapers, Banners, Hoardings, Standee, Pamphlets, Digital media, Electronic media, Social media like Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube, Online event calendars, Expo websites, Magazines, Email blast, VIP invitations to prominent personalities by letter & email etc.
Some glimpses & media publicity of our Mumbai editions are attached below.
13th April:-Display of artworks-Morning 8 am to 12 pm
Inauguration & VIP Preview-2 pm to 8 pm
14th to 16th April-Morning 10 am to Evening 8 pm (open for public)
To register please send email of duly filled up form attached below.
15% discount for full & half booth booking only.
Last Date of Registration:-30th March 2023 or until the availability of space.
Last date of Catalogue entries- 25thth March 2023
Booth/Stall Size & Rent (all inclusive)-booth height-approx. 8 ft.
- In AC Hall-8 Sq. Mt. (full booth) – consists of 8 panels (width 26 ft by height 8 ft) -INR 44,000/-
- In AC Hall-8 Sq. Mt. (half booth) – consists of 4 panels (width 13 ft by height 8 ft) -INR 23,000/-
- In AC Hall-6 Sq. Mt. (full booth)-consists of 7 panels (width 22.75 ft by height 8 ft)-INR 38,000/-
- In AC Hall-6 Sq. Mt. (half booth)-consists of 3.5 panels (width 11.38 ft by height 8 ft)-INR 20,000/-
- In AC-2 Mt. Wall-consists of 2 panels (width 6.5 ft by height 8 ft)-INR 11,000/-
- In AC-3 Mt. Wall-consists of 3 panels (width 9.75 ft by height 8 ft)-INR 16,000/-
- 1 mtr panel size is width 3.25 ft by height 8ft Price is AC Rs 5500/-
(No Commission on sale).
50% of the total booth rent
Last date of full & final payment is 30th March’23
Materials provided at the full booth (no extra cost):-
3) One table, two chairs & one dustbin
4) 3 lights in 6, 8 & 12 Sq. Mt. booths.
5) One plug point
Only 1 chair & 1 light will be provided at each panel outside the booth
6) Hanging S-clamps & strings
.Other extra items are chargeable (chart will be provided later)
Payment by online transfer only– Contact us for details.
For any query contact‐
I/We would like to register for booth at “Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Pune Edition) 2023 & agree to abide by the all terms & conditions of the fair mentioned here.
Name of the
Application for booth size & number:_______________________________________________
Name of Fascia:_______________________________________________
Artworks categories to be displayed: (Paintings/Cartoons/Sculptures/Graphics/Digital Prints/Photographs/Installations/Illustrations/Art materials/Art Magazines/Art Institutes/Artefacts/Ceramic/Decorative Arts/Recycled arts/Others).
N.B.-Please attach complete profile (word format) along with profile picture & two images of artworks/photographs (high resolution jpeg format) along with this form.
Terms & Conditions–
- Necessary precautionary measures & security will be taken care but the Organisers cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage.
- Insurance, transportation, framing expenses, storage & breakage etc. will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors. Taxes of sold artworks & logistic expenses if any, has to be paid by the exhibitors.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Booth rent once paid can’t be cancelled. If full payment is not received within the due date then the amount paid will be forfeited & the space will be used by the organiser’s discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to alter the floor layout, Venue, location of the allocated space, shape of the booth & entry/exit gate etc. if circumstances demand.
- Organizer will not be responsible if the show is cancelled/abandoned/suspended fully or in part due to any unto‐ward incident beyond organiser’s control or deed of God etc. In such cases the organiser will repay the booth rent (except application fee) after deducting all expenses occurred from the announcement of the show till date or adjust in the next exhibition. No refund of rent (full or partial) will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Selection & display of the artworks/photographs at the sole discretion of the organizer & no copy/nude work will be allowed to display.
- Organiser will do the publicity according to the budget, capacity & feasibility but cannot be made responsible for footfall/sale etc. (As it’s beyond organiser’s control).
- All the above mentioned features may be altered or cancelled anytime at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- The Exhibitors have to obtain casual or permanent GST number (if applicable) for conducting sales.
- Credit/Debit card swipe machine has to be brought/arranged by the exhibitors if needed.
- All disputes are subject to Thane Jurisdiction only.
Name & Signature of the exhibitor