“Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” Nov’23 (Mumbai 7th Edition)
Venue:-Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai
Dates-30th Nov to 3rd December 2023
It has successfully completed 6th editions in Nehru Centre, Mumbai & 1st edition in Siddhi Hall, Pune.
A leading International platform for contemporary art designed by Indian Art Promoter for all kinds of artists, sculptors, art galleries, photographers, traditional art, animators, graphic designer, art Institutes, art stores, art magazines, artefacts, ceramics, textile art/craft, handcrafted, hand woven, eco-friendly, recycled, decorative arts & any other form of art etc.
Exhibitor’s Profile-Paintings, Cartoons, Calligraphy, Greetings, Sculptures, Graphics, Digital Art, Photographs, Traditional Art, Animation, Installations, Illustrations, Art materials, Art Magazines, Artefacts, Ceramic, Textile Arts/Crafts, Handcrafted, Hand Woven, Eco-Friendly, Recycled, Decorative Art & Any other Form of Art etc.
Visitor’s Profile- Professionals, Architects, Interior designers, Collectors, Connoisseurs, Art lovers, Industrialists, Celebrities, VIPs, Hoteliers, Home decorators, Corporates, Jewellers, Exporters, General Clients etc.
Advertisement & Campaigns- All major newspapers, Radio, TV, Outdoor Publicity, All Social Media, Digital Media, Electronic Media, Printed & Email invitations etc.
30th Nov:-Display of artworks-Morning 8 am to 12 pm
Inauguration & VIP Preview-2 pm to 7 pm
1st to 3rd Dec-Morning 11 am to Evening 7 pm (open for public)
To register please send email of duly filled up form attached below.
Group Booking of Stall can be done.
Panel of desired numbers can be booked inside the booth & will be shared with other participants.
Last Date of Registration:-until the availability of space.
Last date of Catalogue entries-20th Nov 2023
Booth/Stall Size & Rent (all inclusive)-booth height-approx. 8 ft.
Each booth is made of 1 mtr panel (panel width 3.25 ft by height 8 ft)
- 4 Sq. Mt. (full booth-2x2x2 mtr) – consists of 6 panels-INR 45,000/-
- Economy Zone-4 Sq. Mt.-INR 30,000/- booth no-67 to 77
- 6 Sq. Mt. (full booth-3x2x2 mtr)-consists of 7 panels-INR 52,500/-
- Economy Zone-6 Sq. Mt.-INR 35,000/–booth no-63 & 65
- Economy Zone-5 Sq. Mt.-INR 32,500/–booth no-64
- 12 Sq. Mt. (full booth-4x4x2x2 mtr) consists of 12 panels-INR 90,000/-
- Economy Zone-12 Sq. Mt.-INR 60,000/–booth no-66
- 1 mtr panel-INR 8,500/- (inside booth)
- Economy Zone-1 mtr panel-INR 6000/- (booth 84 to 88)
(No Commission on sale).
Full payment of total booth & panel rent from 16th Oct’23.
Materials provided at the full booth (no extra cost):-
3) One table, two chairs & one dustbin (4 & 6 sq. mt)
4) Two tables, four chairs & one dustbin (12 sq. mt)
4) 3 lights in 4 sq. mt, 4 lights in 6 sq. mt. & 8 lights in 12 Sq. Mt. booth.
5) One plug point (5 amp)
6) Hanging S-clamps & Strings (limited)
7) Printed/E-catalogue (anyone or both)
8) E-Participation certificate (after exhibition)
9) Live demo (optional)
10) Refreshment at inauguration (optional)
In case of panel booking light will be provided in each panel & 1 extra chair will be provided on demand.
Table booking 2 lights, 2 chairs & 1-2 tables will be provided as required.
.Other extra items are chargeable (chart will be provided on demand)
Payment by online transfer only– Contact us for details.
For any query contact‐
Website– https://indianartfair.net.in WhatsApp-9930193908
I/We would like to register for booth/panel at “Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Mumbai Edition) Nov 2023 & agree to abide by the all terms & conditions of the fair mentioned here.
Name of the
Application for booth size & number:_______________________________________________
Name of Fascia:_______________________________________________
Artworks categories to be displayed: (Paintings/Cartoons/Sculptures/Graphics/Digital Prints/Photographs/Installations/Illustrations/Art materials/Art Magazines/Art Institutes/Artefacts/Ceramic/Decorative Arts/Recycled arts/Others).
N.B.-Please attach complete profile (word format) along with profile picture & two images of artworks/photographs (high resolution jpeg format) along with this form.
Terms & Conditions–
- Necessary precautionary measures & security will be taken care but the Organisers cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage.
- Insurance, transportation, framing expenses, storage & breakage etc. will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors. Taxes of sold artworks & logistic expenses if any, has to be paid by the exhibitors.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Booth rent once paid can’t be cancelled. If full payment is not received within the due date then the amount paid will be forfeited & the space will be used by the organiser’s discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to alter the floor layout, location of the allocated space, shape of the booth & entry/exit gate etc. if circumstances demand.
- Organizer will not be responsible if the show is cancelled/abandoned/suspended fully or in part due to any unto‐ward incident beyond organiser’s control or deed of God etc. In such cases the organiser will repay the booth rent (except application fee) after deducting all expenses occurred from the announcement of the show till date or adjust in the next exhibition. No refund of rent (full or partial) will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Selection & display of the artworks/photographs at the sole discretion of the organizer & no copy/nude work will be allowed to display.
- Organiser will do the publicity according to the budget, capacity & feasibility but cannot be made responsible for footfall/sale etc. (As it’s beyond organiser’s control).
- All the above mentioned features may be altered or cancelled anytime at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- The Exhibitors have to obtain casual or permanent GST number (if applicable) for conducting sales.
- Credit/Debit card swipe machine has to be brought/arranged by the exhibitors if needed.
- All disputes are subject to Thane Jurisdiction only.
Name & Signature of the exhibitor
layout of the booths