“Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Pune 2nd Edition)
“Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Pune 2nd Edition)
Venue:-Siddhi Banquet Hall, DP Road, Vakil Nagar
Near Mhatre Bridge, Erandawane, Pune-4
Dates-11th to 14th April 2024.
A leading International platform for contemporary art designed by Indian Art Promoter for all kinds of artists, sculptors, art galleries, photographers, traditional art, animators, graphic designer, art Institutes, art stores, art magazines, artefacts, ceramics, textile art/craft, handcrafted, hand woven, eco-friendly, recycled, decorative arts & any other form of art etc.
It has also successfully completed 7th editions in Nehru Centre, Mumbai, will be organising 8th edition on Dec’24 in Mumbai.
Exhibitor’s Profile-Paintings, Print, Cartoons, Calligraphy, Greetings, Sculptures, Graphics, Digital Art, Photographs, Traditional Art, Animation, Installations, Illustrations, Art Materials, Art Magazines, Artefacts, Ceramic, Pottery, Resin Art, Alcoholic Ink Art, Mandala, Crochet, Textile Arts/Crafts, Handcrafted, Hand Woven, Eco-Friendly, Recycled, Decorative Art & Any other Form of Art etc.
Visitor’s Profile- Professionals, Architects, Interior designers, Collectors, Connoisseurs, Art lovers, Industrialists, Celebrities, VIPs, Hoteliers, Home decorators, Corporates, Jewellers, General Clients, Exporters etc.
Advertisement & Campaigns- All major Newspapers, Radio, Digital media, Social media like Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube, Online event calendars, Expo websites, Magazines, Email blast, VIP invitations to prominent personalities by letter & email etc.
Some glimpses of our Mumbai & Pune editions are attached below.
11th April:-Display of artworks-Morning 8 am to 12 pm
Inauguration & VIP Preview-2 pm to 8 pm
12th to 14th April-Morning 11 am to Evening 8 pm (open for public)
To register please send email of duly filled up form attached below.
15% discount for full booth booking
Group Booking of Stall can be done.
Panel of desired numbers can be booked inside the booth.
Last Date of Registration:-15th March 2024 or until the availability of space.
Last date of Catalogue entries-31st March 2024
Booth/Panel Size & Rent (all inclusive for total 4 days)-booth height-approx. 8 ft.
Each booth is made of 1 mtr panel (width 3.25 ft by height 8 ft)
- 2 Sq. Mt. (full booth-2x1x1 mtr) consists of 4 panels (area-width 13 running ft by height 8ft) -INR 22,000/-
- 4 Sq. Mt. (full booth-2x2x2 mtr) – consists of 6 panels (area-width 19.5 running ft by height 8ft)-INR 33,000/-
- 8 Sq. Mt. (full booth-4x4x2x2 mtr)-consists of 12 panels (area-width 39 running ft by height 8ft) -INR 66,000/-
- 1 mtr panel which size is height 8ft by width 3.25ft (inside booth) -INR 5,500/-
(No discount in panel booking)
(No Commission on sale).
50% of the total booth & panel rent upto 15th Feb’24
After that date full payment
Last date of full & final payment is 15th March’24
Materials provided at the full booth (no extra cost):-
3) One table, two chairs & one dustbin (2 & 4 sqmt)
4) Two tables, four chairs & one dustbin (8 sq. mt)
4) 2 lights in 2 sq. mt, 3 lights in 4 sq. mt, & 6 lights in 8 Sq. Mt. booth.
5) One plug point (5 amp)
6) Hanging S-clamps & Strings (limited)
8) E-participation certificate
In case of panel booking light will be provided in each panel & 1 extra chair will be provided on demand.
Other extra items are chargeable (chart will be provided on demand)
Payment by online transfer only– Contact us for details.
For any query contact‐
I/We would like to register for booth at “Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” (Pune 2nd Edition) 2024 & agree to abide by the all terms & conditions of the fair mentioned here.
Name of the
Application for booth size & number:_______________________________________________
Name of Fascia:_______________________________________________
Artworks categories to be displayed: (Paintings/Cartoons/Sculptures/Graphics/Digital Prints/Photographs/Installations/Illustrations/Art materials/Art Magazines/Art Institutes/Artefacts/Ceramic/Decorative Arts/Recycled arts/Others).
N.B.-Please attach complete profile (word format) along with profile picture & two images of artworks/photographs (high resolution jpeg format) along with this form.
Terms & Conditions–
- Necessary precautionary measures & security will be taken care but the Organisers cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage.
- Insurance, transportation, framing expenses, storage & breakage etc. will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors. Taxes of sold artworks & logistic expenses if any, has to be paid by the exhibitors.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Booth rent once paid can’t be cancelled. If full payment is not received within the due date then the amount paid will be forfeited & the space will be used by the organiser’s discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to alter the floor layout, Venue, location of the allocated space, shape of the booth & entry/exit gate etc. if circumstances demand.
- Organizer will not be responsible if the show is cancelled/abandoned/suspended fully or in part due to any unto‐ward incident beyond organiser’s control or deed of God etc. In such cases the organiser will repay the booth rent (except application fee) after deducting all expenses occurred from the announcement of the show till date or adjust in the next exhibition. No refund of rent (full or partial) will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Selection & display of the artworks/photographs at the sole discretion of the organizer & no copy/nude work will be allowed to display.
- Organiser will do the publicity according to the budget, capacity & feasibility but cannot be made responsible for footfall/sale etc. (As it’s beyond organiser’s control).
- All the above mentioned features may be altered or cancelled anytime at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- All disputes are subject to Thane Jurisdiction only.
Name & Signature of the exhibitors